England.pl principles for processing complaints
The basic objective of England.pl Sp. z o.o. in Poland has always been to provide the best, the quickest and the most professional customer service because the client has always been our top priority. We are also keen to listen to our customers. However, we realise that with such a large number of customers and transactions some misconceptions may arise, and this is where our principles for processing complaints come in. The quick processing of complaints is a major element of our approach to customer service.
Complaints filed with us are considered in accordance with the Act of 5 August 2015 on the Complaints Handling Procedure by Financial Service Providers, and the Financial Ombudsman (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 1348). At England.pl we consider customers' complaints relating to actual unauthorised payments, requested payments that have not been transferred or have been transferred improperly. We also investigate other customer concerns relating to our services.
A customer dissatisfied with the quality of our service may file a complaint:
- personally at the company’s registered office,
- by phone - at the telephone number provided in the Contact website tab.
- by letter - using address found in tab Contact,
- electronically using this email address: email@example.com,
- using the “COMPLAINTS” tab in the Customer Panel, if logged in to the Transaction System.
Complaints are considered by Ms Natalia Tran.
What happens when we receive a complaint:
At England.pl complaints are considered fairly, thoroughly, in a timely manner and objectively, and in compliance with universally applicable laws as well as good practice.
The member of staff responsible for handling complaints establishes the relevant facts relating to the issue raised, and in particular, contacts the other service providers who themselves carry out transactions or who are involved in carrying out transactions, in order to determine whether or not the irregularities are attributable to those service providers.
Where a complaint relates to irregularities in the provision of payment service by England.pl, and the customer paid funds to England.pl to carry out the transaction, England.pl's staff member will contact the customer to seek to agree the most convenient solution for the customer.
If a complaint is filed by a customer being an individual who has not entered into an agreement with England.pl, the customer, within 7 days of filing the complaint, will be provided with the following information:
- place and date the complaint was filed,
- time limit for resolving the complaint,
- manner of notification of the complaint resolution to the customer.
Time limits for considering complaints:
In each case a response to the complaint will be provided without undue delay and at any rate not later than 15 days after the receipt of the complaint. The time limit will be deemed observed if a response is sent by the expiration of such time limit.
If a complaint deals with a particularly complex matter that prevents the complaint from being investigated and a response being provided within the time limit of 15 days, England.pl will notify the complainant of:
- the reasons for the delay,
- relevant facts that need to be established for the matter to be resolved,
- expected date by which the complaint will be considered and a response provided, which at any rate will not take longer than 35 days after receipt of the complaint - this being the final deadline.
Where the 15-day time limit is not observed or, in particularly complex matters – the 35-day time limit, the complaint will be deemed to have been resolved in favour of the customer.
Response to a complaint:
Responses to complaints are provided exclusively to the complainants, and to any third parties. Responses are provided as messages in the COMPLAINTS website tab, in the Customer Panel of the transaction system or in hard copy. Upon the customer's request, a response to the complaint will be provided via email.
A response to a complaint will include:
- factual and legal grounds for the decision unless the complaint is resolved in favour of the customer,
- exhaustive information on England.pl's position regarding the issues raised, including references to the relevant clauses in the contract or in the regulations,
- first name and surname as well as the job title of the member of staff providing the response,
- the time limit within which the claim expressed in the complaint resolved in favour of the customer will be fulfilled.
A claim made in a complaint resolved in favour of the customer will be promptly fulfilled by England.pl, however not later than within 30 days of the drafting of the response.
Where requests contained in a customer's complaint are not granted, the response to the complaint will comprise, in addition to the information specified above, instructions on the possibility:
- to submit a request for the matter to be considered to the Financial Ombudsman,
- to bring an action before a common court, with the identification of the entity that is to be sued and the court of competent venue to hear the case.
Important addresses for the complaints handling process:
Complaints can be sent to the address below:
England.pl Sp. z o.o.
ul. Marszałka Piłsudskiego 45
or alternatively to our partner address - England.pl in Great Britain:
6 Shottery Brook Office Park
Timothy's Bridge Road
Revocations can be sent to:
Biuro Rzecznika Finansowego - w Polsce
Al. Jerozolimskie 87
tel. +48 22 333-73-26
tel. +48 22 333-73-27