Fintecom Sp. z o.o. (trading as England.pl), as entities which carry out transfers in the financial market, according to the relevant laws, are obliged to carry out all necessary actions to prevent any money laundering activities. This term refers to any transactions that are carried out to conceal the source of illegally obtained funds. Therefore, we comply with all laws which are in place to prevent money laundering activities and any form of terrorism funding. We realise that such compliance can sometimes be inconvenient for our customers and would therefore like to apologise in advance.
In accordance with the Anti – Money Laundering Act, we are obliged to apply financial safety measures, in particular to:
- identify and verify our customers’ identity,
- identify a beneficial owner,
- assess cooperation risk,
- register, monitor and assess all transactions in relation to AML,
- appoint a trained employee to deal with matters related to AML,
- continuously improve the qualifications of our employees within the above – mentioned scope,
- continuously improve the company’s internal AML system,
- store records related to all transactions for 5 years,
- ask customers to present a proof of the source of the money, in particular in the case of transactions above EUR 10,000
- report transactions above EUR 15,000 to the General Inspector of Financial Information,
- block and stop suspicious transactions.