Money transfer to Poland 5.0100 0.20%
Money transfer to G. Britain 5.1390 0.19%
Money transfer to Poland 5.0100 0.20%
Money transfer to G. Britain 5.1390 0.19%
Terms and conditions
- limited company England.pl Sp. z o.o. complying with company laws in Poland. The headquarters are at the address of ul. Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego 45, 75-502 Koszalin, Poland. The company has a status of a National Payment Institution. Registered at the Regional Court in Koszalin, IX Department of Court Register (KRS) – no. 0000362067; REGON 320877907; NIP 6692501424, authorised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (IP4/2013). The nominal capital of the company is 550 000 PLN paid in full.
– limited company England.pl Limited complying with company laws in England and Wales. The
Registered office address is 35 Baker Avenue, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 9PW, United Kingdom. Registered at the Companies House –
Number 06776982. Registered at HMRC as a Money Service Business – no. 12255373 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Payment Service Regulations 2009 for the provision of payment services. FCA registration number 524126.
- brand name is used by England.pl Sp. z o.o. England.pl - is a registered trademark.
- service of money transfers between the UK and Poland or Poland and the UK.
- individual/single entity, or legal entity, who has been registered with the service of England.pl through an online registration form or via telephone or personal visit at the office, with the aim of using the Service, the individual or company having received a Unique Client Number.
- a transfer/payment instruction or order given through the Service to make a transfer to a bank account in Poland or Great Britain of monies earlier deposited in the company bank account of England.pl Sp. z o.o. The instruction/order includes details about the sender, the amount of money being sent, and the recipient whose account will be credited.
- unique number given to each transaction at the time of making a payment instruction.
- customer's e-mail address and a password chosen by the customer during the registration process with England.pl
- Rate of currency exchange published on the website www.england.pl – currency rate for exchanging GBP to PLN (selling) or currency rate for exchanging PLN to GBP (buying). The rate is also visible in the Client Portal after logging into England.pl's system.
- copies of documents confirming the identity of the sender and a document confirming the address of the sender, produced no later than 3 months ago from the date of sending the documents. In certain, justified circumstances, this might mean copies of documents confirming the source of the funds. Additionally, it may also mean documents confirming the registration of an enterprise.
- these include Monday to Friday, from 09:00 - 18:00 GMT excluding any Bank Holidays and any additional days off work in Great Britain and Poland.
- British independent expert in looking into individual complaints which consumers and financial businesses haven't been able to resolve themselves. For more information on this subject go to their website or write to Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR.
- Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego, meaning the Polish Financial Supervision Authority. Address: Plac Powstańców Warszawy 1, 00-030 Warszawa; www.knf.gov.pl
- meaning the Polish Financial Ombudsman. Address: Al. Jerozolimskie 87, 02-001 Warszawa; www.rf.gov.pl
Bank Account in the UK - means a designated client bank account named ENGLAND PL held by England.pl Sp. z o.o. in British finacial institution, details of which will be supplied upon customer registration, into which the Customer shall make payments in accordance with this Agreement, and in which the Customer’s money will be held by England.pl Sp. z o.o. until such time as the money is to be paid out by England.pl Sp. z o.o. in accordance with the Payment Instruction.
Bank Account in Poland - means a designated client bank account name ENGLAND PL held by England.pl Sp. z o.o. in Polish banks, details of which will be supplied by England.pl Sp. z o.o. to the Customer, into which the Customer shall make payments in accordance with this Agreement, and in which the Customer’s money will be held by England.pl Sp. z o.o. until such time as the money is to be paid out by England.pl Sp. z o.o. in accordance with the Payment Instruction.
3. Where these terms and conditions refer to England.pl then the relevant term and condition is a term and condition of England.pl Sp. z o.o.
4. England.pl offers the service of transferring money from Great Britain to Poland and Poland to Great Britain.
5. England.pl offers the service of transferring money only to Polish and British bank accounts of the recipient named by the sender.
6. England.pl does not carry out transfers that allow cash to be picked up at specified locations.
7. England.pl does not accept cash payments into any of its bank accounts nor does it make available any cash payments from any of its bank accounts. England.pl has a strict no cash policy.
8. England.pl does not carry out transfers to currency accounts.
1. The process of registration at England.pl requires stating the following: complete personal details of the Customer; details of the source of funds and the amount of money the Customer is planning on sending
2. England.pl cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the personal details given by the Customer and for any losses or damages the Customer incurs due to inaccurate or incomplete details provided (this is the Customer's responsibility).
3. The Customer is obliged to inform England.pl as soon as they find out that any of the details given during the registration process are incorrect.
4. After completing the Registration process, the Customer will receive a Unique Client Number.
6. Service users must be of 18 years of age. By registering with our service, you declare that you are 18 years old or older.
7. All of the information provided by you during the registration process or any information added at any later stage must be truthful and accurate.
8. During the process of registration you must let us know whether you are using our service for private or commercial reasons. If you intend to use our service for commercial reasons, you will be required to supply us with additional documents that confirm a current registration of an enterprise.
9. Your responsibility is to ensure that all details and information related to your registration are accurate and up to date. England.pl cannot be responsible for any damages or losses incurred by the Customer due to the Customer's negligence of updating their records. We reserve the right to have the ability to, at any given time, request proof of any of the information stated in the registration form.
10. Closing of the account as requested by You will not result in all of personal details being deleted. The details, as well as the history of transactions will be kept for five years in compliance with the law.
1. Only the Customers who have completed the full registration process are given the bank account numbers where money can be transferred into with the aim of transferring money to Poland or Great Britain. Bank account details are visible in the Client Panel after logging into the system.
2. Customers making a transfer from Great Britain to Poland can only transfer Pounds Sterling GBP to our Bank Account at Barclays bank. Only transfers from the Customer’s individual bank account are accepted
3. Customers making a transfer from Poland to Great Britain can only transfer Polish Zlotys PLN to one of our Bank Account in Poland held at the following banks: PKO BP, PEKAO SA, BZ WBK, mBANK, ING, BPH, MILENNIUM, ALIOR BANK, BGŻ or SGB. Only transfers from the Customer’s individual bank account are accepted
1. Each customer has the responsibility to notify England.pl of their transfer to one of England.pl's bank accounts and a responsibility to make a Payment Instruction, which states the recipients' details, . The sender of the transfer has to give us specific details that are essential to make the transfer – name of the recipient, their address, exact amount that has been transferred into England.pl's account as well as the recipient's bank account details. After the confirmation of the above details, we will check their accuracy and will only then go on to make the transfer.
2. If the sender wants to transfer a one-off amount that exceeds the equivalent of 1000 EUR or if they send a few smaller transfers, the sum of which exceeds the equivalent of 1000 EUR, they must send us a copy of required documents before they make the transfer.
3. England.pl is not responsible for any delays caused due to lack of required documents.
4. If the sender would like to transfer an amount that exceeds 10,000 GBP as a one-off payment or during a period of three months, then they are required to provide a copy of documents that show the source of these funds.
5. Payments can only be made via an online transfer from the registered customer's bank account or via a card transaction.
6. The amount of a one-off transfer cannot be higher than 30 000 GBP from UK and 150 000 PLN from Poland
6. Amount of a single transaction made to England.pl via a card transaction, cannot exceed 100,00 GBP for transfers from Great Britain, or 500,00 PLN for transfers from Poland.
7. The option of paying by card is only available when using VISA payment cards, and the transfer amount cannot exceed the amount of funds available in the customer’s account at the time of making the payment.
1. The transfer is made straight away as soon as we receive the transfer to one of our accounts followed by a correct Payment Instruction. The money will arrive in the recipients' account as soon as possible, and no later than the next working day. In practice, England.pl carries out transfers within one hour up to a few working hours, every working day, depending on the recipient's bank.
2. If we do not receive the customer's Payment Instruction by 3 pm GMT or if we receive it on a day that is not a working day then the transfer is treated as if it had arrived in our account the next working day.
England.pl has the right to put a transfer on hold if:
· there is evidence to believe that money laundering is taking place
· the customer has not provided us with required documents
· the customer did not update their documents (as requested)
· the customer has provided us with unreadable, unclear, incomplete or not up to date documents
· the customer has not sent a correct Payment Instruction
· if there is a discrepancy between the amount stated in the Payment Instruction and the amount actually transferred into one of England.pl's accounts,
· there is reason to believe that the customer is acting to harm third parties or that his actions may harm England.pl's reputation
1. Transfers from Great Britain to Poland:
2. Transfers from Poland to Great Britain:
1. Customers are constantly updated on the current exchange rate
2. The currency exchange rate has four decimal places. The current currency rate will be used until the time when a new currency rate is published.
3. Changes in the currency exchange rates are done
4. The currency exchange rates are published daily on the main page of and at where previous currency exchange rates are also archived, as well as in the individual Client Portal after logging into the system. Business customers
5. England.pl tries not often to change the currency exchange rate published in the morning, however we reserve the right to change the rates if currency rates strongly fluctuate on FOREX during the day.
6. may receive individual rates, visible in the Client Portal after logging into the system.The money paid in by customers is calculated at the currency exchange rate published at the time when the money is received in one of England.pl’s accounts. The date of the money received into our account is important here, not the date of the Payment Instruction.
7. The customer has the right to negotiate the currency exchange rate with amounts higher than 10 000 PLN or 2000 GBP.
8. When money is received in one of England.pl’s accounts, England.pl is automatically authorised by the customer to take the receipt as confirmation of the customer’s instructions to make a transfer at the current currency rate published on the website www.england.pl
9. Once the money is received, the currency rate is reserved for the customer, and will not change even if the transfer is put on hold due to incomplete information or lack of required documents, or even if the transfer cannot be made that day because money was received on a non-working day.
1. A customer who has made a transfer to one of England.pl's bank accounts and has filled out a Payment Instruction form gives England.pl permission to transfer the money from Great Britain to Poland or from Poland to Great Britain.
2. The customer cannot change or cancel the Payment Instruction as once it has been received, the process of sending the money has begun, and therefore England.pl cannot pay that money back to the sender's account.
3. Money paid in and money sent is always recorded in a system used specifically for our services.
4. Each transaction has a unique transaction code, which is stated in the history of transactions.
5. Once the customer completes a Payment Instruction, he will receive an e-mail with confirmation of receipt, and will be able to see the status of the transaction in the Client Portal in 'Transaction History'.
6. After the transfer has been made, the customer will be informed via e-mail and the status of the transaction in the Client Portal will change to completed.
7. The customer confirms that they have not received any funds from criminal or unlawful activity.
In a situation where the customer requests a return of funds sent to one of our accounts, or we have to do it because the customer gives incorrect details of the sender (e.g. their bank account), England.pl will return the funds, to a bank account specified by the sender. From 01-09-2014 there will be a charge 3 GBP or 15 PLN for all returns.
1. England.pl cannot be held responsible for any losses a customer may incur due to a transfer being made as per the Payment Instruction.
2. England.pl cannot be held responsible for any harm or losses incurred due to any delays caused by a third party, i.e. Polish or British banks, power cuts or lack of Internet connection which make it impossible for England.pl to carry out the service in the time period previously specified.
3. England.pl cannot be held responsible for any misunderstandings or conflicts that may arise between the sender and recipient of the transfer.
4. England.pl is not obliged to carry out the service under special circumstances which England.pl has no control over, and which make it impossible to provide the service.
5. The customer accepts full responsibility for any actions that occur due to the customer's negligence of required safety measures with regards to giving access to own bank account to unauthorised parties.
6. England.pl accepts no responsibility to the customer for any losses that may be incurred, or any gains or potential benefits missed out on.
8. It is forbidden to make transfers from a bank account that is not the customer's own bank account. Any attempt to do so would be taken very seriously and any attempt to use a payment instrument that is not owned by the customer will be treated as fraud.
10. It is the customer's responsibility (and not England.pl's) to ensure that they are sending or receiving funds from individuals or companies, or are selling or buying goods, in accordance with the law. If the customer doubts in any way the legitimacy of goods received or bought, they should not, under any circumstances, make a payment.
1. We may contact the customer via e-mail or any other means with regards to your using of the service. The customer's responsibility is to regularly check that your email account and other ways of communication stated in the registration form are functioning well, and to immediately read any information sent regarding your registration. We cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred due to the customer's negligence in this matter.
2. We ask to state your Client number every time you contact us with regards to a particular transaction.
3. England.pl holds the right to send text messages or emails with any information with regards to any changes, currency exchange rates or offers/promotions. If the customer does not wish to receive such information they are obliged to inform England.pl.
5. If the customer no longer wishes to use our service for any reason, their personal details will still remain stored for the next five years.
6. You may contact us at any time by sending a message to our Customer Services department. Current contact details are given at .
- All complaints should be sent to England.pl Sp. z o.o. in accordance with the Complaints Procedure, found at www.england.pl/en/company/england-pl-complaints-procedures.html
- If England.pl Sp. z o.o. accepts their commitment to the customer, this will, in all circumstances, be limited to the amount specified in the Payment Instruction and corresponding with the actual receipt into England.pl’s account.
- The right to request compensation for service provided incorrectly is given to the customer only if they immediately inform England.pl Sp. z o.o. of our wrongdoing, no later than 13 months after the service had been provided.
2. England.pl collects, processes and stores personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and in accordance with the Polish Data Protection Act 1997 We do not hold any personal data outside of the European Union.
1. The customer has the right to close their account and discontinue to use the services provided by England.pl at any time.
2. England.pl has the right to put on hold or close a customer's account without prior notice in the following circumstances:
· Violation of the law or evidence to suspect violation of the law or any terms and regulations relating to the use of the service
· If there is enough evidence to suspect that the customer is involved in any criminal or unlawful activity, money laundering or financing of terrorism
· If the customer does not submit the required documents.
1. In case where the service cannot be provided by England.pl, the customer is not eligible for compensation under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) , because the services provided by England.pl are not bank services under the government guarantee.
6. If the customer notifies us that he or she does not accept the changes, these will not be obligatory but this will automatically mean that the customer is informing us of their desire to close the account.
10. England.pl Limited is a Small Payment Institution (“SPI”) for the purposes of the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (“PSR”) and has implemented a Conduct of Business (“COB”) policy to comply with the PSR.
11. With respect to Payment Services (as defined in the PSR) undertaken by England.pl Limited, if there is a conflict between these Terms and the terms and conditions of the COB, the terms and conditions of the COB shall prevail, unless otherwise agreed between the parties. A copy of the COB is available on request.